Nevile & Co Commercial Lawyers
What Nevile & Co Commercial Lawyers can do for you
We understand that once a Purchaser is found, it is important for them to sign a contract as soon as possible. We can assist your sales process by providing a section 32 within the same day if required*. We provide prompt legal advice and professional support and help ensure a quality service is provided to your clients. We are more than happy to assist with any queries you may have whether or not the client is ultimately referred to our office.
How We Can Assist You with Residential and Commercial Property?
For the Vendors
- Prompt turn-around of short-form section 32 Vendor’s Statements (within 24 hours or earlier if required)*
- We have a comprehensive set of precedents, including plans of subdivision (including details of planning, building works, etc) reducing the need to undertake time-consuming property searches.
- Provide you with comprehensive information brochures on the process of settling properties in Victoria for your clients.
For the Purchasers
- Provide a pre-contract service to the prudent purchaser seeking independent legal advice.
- Appointments can be made immediately.
- Eligibility for First Home Owners Grand, etc Finance referrals.
- Provide comprehensive information Brochures on the process of purchasing properties in Victoria for your clients.
Who are we?
Nevile & Co. Commercial Lawyers have more than 45 years’ experience and is able to advise and assist both local and international clients on a diverse range of property transactions including, residential and commercial developments, subdivisions, strata titles, industrial estates, hotels, farms and wineries. Our office is conveniently located in the city’s Central Business District, opposite the Grand Hyatt Hotel in Collins Street. We also have affiliate offices in Sydney and Brisbane.
Contact us. We can assist you.
Our property team is able to provide extensive advice to purchasers, vendors, developers with particular emphasis on Foreign Investment Review Board regulations. We would be delighted to meet with you. For more details, or to see our full range of services, please consult our website or send us your enquiry. If required, we are able to refer purchasers to a range of prospective lenders to provide appropriate finance solutions*. *Conditions apply.